Well we have one more week till closing and several more boxes to pack. Thanks to Bob and Margie we will not run out of boxes. They went to Costco and got us a moving kit, it probably has 30 boxes of all different sizes with bubble rap and all sorts of other goodies. Our living room looks like a cardboard box convention. But I think we will have everything all packed up before the Elders Quorum comes and helps load it all up on Saturday.
Yesterday was pretty emotional day at church as one of the councilors was released. He is actually moving to Memphis for optometry school I believe. He has been in the Bishopric for a year or so and I have been able to get to know him really well serving with him. Next week is our last week or at least my last week at the BYU-I 67th ward. The Bishop wanted us to speak next Sunday but we got a break and He let us off the hook.
Well I better stop wasting time and get things done while it is a cool 61 degrees, cloudy and have a very nice breeze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No fair. I want 61 degrees here.
You will suffer later for bragging about that 61 degrees. At the rate we are going, it won't hit that here until October. Yuck!!!!
I'm glad you will be getting some help with loading, and bless Bob and Margie for the help with boxes and packing materials.
The optometry school kids are in Rusty's brother's ward. Only a 3 hour drive if you want to visit once you are here.
Yeah we are planning a golf trip with them, after everyone gets settled. They live pretty close to to Germantown and Bartlett. Probably closer to Bartlett because they are not to far from the Temple.
Post a Comment