Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Well I guess we are due for an update......

As I stated before I guess we can take time from a ever so busy schedules to update our blog.
(insert sarcasm laugh now) We really aren't very busy but we did start working. Natalie got a job as a secretary for a company that does vending machines, catering, and coffee. Natalie actually is in charge of the coffee clients and all the associated paperwork. (hehehe) I work for a company called Tacle. They build the seats for the Nissan plant here in Smyrna. The seats are actually for the Nissan Altima.
We have been here for a month or so now and getting acclimated. We have enjoyed being here very much. We got a membership at the local YMCA and like working out and using all the fun stuff there.
Nat has a birthday coming up on Saturday and is going to have a girls day out with all the sisters in law.
We hope to add pictures and other fun stuff later. When the temperature comes down the colors will start to change and we will share all the lovely fall colors.

2 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

Good to hear you guys are doing well! Happy Birthday Natalie!! Hope you have a great day!

Zach and Nikky said...

Hey...Aly Porter wanted me to let you know that she has a blog and her address is http://ryanandalyporter.blogspot.com/
She wanted you guys to add her :)