As most of you might have noticed the blog has got a new look. Natalie has recently shown some interest in blogging and shown some disinterest in the colors I had chosen. So we came to a compromise and revamped the blog.
What we are up too.
Ben - Well he is still looking for a job that will work out with his school schedule and taking some time to enjoy some college football. (I don't know why I revert into the third person) Yes I am enjoying some S.E.C. College Football. Rusty (my brother in law) and I are going to go to the LSU - Ole Miss game in Oxford Mississippi this Saturday. Then on December 1st we are going to go to the S.E.C. Championship game in Atlanta Georgia. (between LSU and hopefully Tennessee) GO UT!!!. We are also getting tickets to the Dr. Pepper Tent.
Nat - Well she is working at a catering company here in town and loves her job. She has been spending a lot of time at the YMCA working out and running. She has been doing a lot of that lately. Last Saturday Nat went to the Y to run and 2+ hours later she came back. She ran 14 miles on a treadmill. She said she got into a movie and she had to finish the movie before she could come home.
I think now you are caught up. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the header image. Any particular reason you chose black text on a grey background?
I am not sure nat likes the font color
Even though its hard to read.
haha natalie is a tiger! look at her running like a cheetah! ok so she's a cheetah now....well it sounds like you guys are coming up strong on the blogging front. good luck and i'll be here cheering you on :)
Ahh, much easier to read now. Looks great!
i spent the last 30 mins on your blog and now, i am offically caught up! Yeah for you guys to break loose from rexburg! i am excited to watch your blog for new posts, i love blogging. you guys take care, happy thanksgiving.
-stephanie heaton
Post a Comment