Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tour de Nashville...

We have been here for over four months and we finally got out to see the sights! Boredom set in last Saturday, so we found ourselves heading towards downtown Nashville. Way too many memories flooded back so we thought we would would share GORGEOUS Nashville with the rest of you!










3 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

how cute! i love LOVE CIRCLE! you should steal that sign and put it in your room...ok jk about the stealing thing. that's bad and wrong :)

mathurston said...

You two are looking so great!!! I'm jealous that you are livin' it up!!! Love ya

Max and Diana Brown said...

Natalie, I don't know if you remember me, I'm Diana (Max's Brown wife)I was so happy I found you blog!! you guys are such a cute couple!! If you want to see ours is theendrekbrownfamily.blogspot.com, please say hi to your mom for us!

Diana