Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I got a job...

So it is official. This past Sunday I was called by an employer that I interviewed with last week and I was offered a job. The job is a one that will be great while going to school. I will be working for Edible Arrangements as a delivery driver. I hope to also take on some marketing tasks because the business is new in Murfreesboro. I am really excited to start working again and to have some new opportunities in front of me. I will be starting school in the summer at M.T.S.U. and hope to finish my bachelors degree before I turn 30.

7 comments:

Shannon Hairr said...

And the choirs sing, "Hallelujah!"

Zach and Nikky said...

That is awesome! We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks!!

Shannon Hairr said...

And, by the way, I looked at their site. YUMMY!!!! Do you get a discount? I will definitely use them in the future and really want one of the chocolate dipped strawberry arrangements right now!!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on your job! I know it takes a burden off of your shoulders. I'm glad you can still go to school. Turning 30 stinks, but it will be better with your degree under your belt!
Hope you are doing well. I know your family is glad to have you back in Tennessee.

HAYHAY said...

I miss your smiling face Mrs. Love! This is Haylie! Congrats on the job!

afton, stephen & brooks said...

Hi Ben and Natalie, hope things are going well for you guys...congrats on the new job, that place is delicious!! Just found your blog and wanted to say HI! Talk to you soon- The Andersons

mathurston said...

I'm so happy that you got the job! I decided to catch up with my favorite brother-in-law and couldn't help but smile. You two are great.