can I really post a comment?! i tried to get a ticket home for the long weekend, but too $$$. :( hope to see you some time this summer. don't have too much fun without me!
We have been married since November 14, 2003. Natalie finished three years at BYU studying Statistics before this cute Tennessee boy stole her heart. Ben received his Associates from BYU-I in July. We moved to Tennessee where Ben's family lives to finish our degrees. Tennessee is a whole new world, but the weather is FABULOUS!
2 comments:
can I really post a comment?! i tried to get a ticket home for the long weekend, but too $$$. :( hope to see you some time this summer. don't have too much fun without me!
Ben & Nat,
It's funny that we got this msg because we have been meaning to call you. Look forward to talking to you both soon. Hope all is well.
Phil & Melissa
Post a Comment