Well this weekend could not have come sooner.....Nat and I are heading to Twin Falls to see her folks play some golf, and definatly bbq. We will try to take some pictures and start to share what we are doing all the way out here in IDAHO....
We have been married since November 14, 2003. Natalie finished three years at BYU studying Statistics before this cute Tennessee boy stole her heart. Ben received his Associates from BYU-I in July. We moved to Tennessee where Ben's family lives to finish our degrees. Tennessee is a whole new world, but the weather is FABULOUS!
4 comments:
YAY!!!! Pictures!
Hey I don't know if you saw the message on my blog, but Shannon wants to be invited to view your blog.
Wow, we are all blogified now. Neat.
I sent an invite to shannons work email address, I didnt have gmail account email. ben
Post a Comment