So I was in the WalMart parking lot this past Tuesday and I was waiting to pull into a parking spot and I hear the crunch and I am getting backed into by this lady in a big suburban. Not something that you want to have to deal with. The lady could not have been any nicer. She new she was at fault and is more than willing to pay for it. I got all of her information and she has already set up an apt. for me to go and get the car fixed at the place of my choosing. So it will be fixed in two weeks and they are even going to pay for a rental car for me while the civic is in the shop. This picture makes it look alot worse that it really is, but it did do about $810 worth of damage. So the moral of the story is do not go to WalMart to waist time in between classes. (that what I was going to do).
Saturday, June 30, 2007
So I was in the WalMart parking lot this past Tuesday and I was waiting to pull into a parking spot and I hear the crunch and I am getting backed into by this lady in a big suburban. Not something that you want to have to deal with. The lady could not have been any nicer. She new she was at fault and is more than willing to pay for it. I got all of her information and she has already set up an apt. for me to go and get the car fixed at the place of my choosing. So it will be fixed in two weeks and they are even going to pay for a rental car for me while the civic is in the shop. This picture makes it look alot worse that it really is, but it did do about $810 worth of damage. So the moral of the story is do not go to WalMart to waist time in between classes. (that what I was going to do).
Posted by
nat & ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! I am convinced Walmart is owned by Satan!!!
Post a Comment