Friday, June 22, 2007

Well it is Friday again and I only have 3 weeks of school left in this semester. We will then have a very busy August. First full week of August we are going down to San Diego. Nat's parents want to get together with all of their kids and have a mini family reunion every year, and this year its in San Diego. The last week of August Nat and I are going to Seattle. She won the trip off a radio promotion. We got $250 dollars to get up there plus 5 days 4 night hotel accomodations and passes to several attractions. With these two trips that we are going on Nat needed to accru some more vacations time so we are coming out to Tennessee for Thanksgiving. BYU-I is giving us the week of Thanksgiving off from school so we are going to fly out that for that week probably stay about 8 to 10 days. We are also going ot try to catch the Tennessee/Vandy game in Knoxville. Fun stuff huh?

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Go Commodores! :-)

nat & ben said...

Your supposed to say go UT.

Andrew said...

Nah, I work with a lot of UT fans and therefore have to root for Vandy.

Shannon Hairr said...

Yay, I can't wait to see you guys!!