Thursday, June 7, 2007

Well I figured I would take a minute and tell ya what happened to me the other day. So I am at school and I opened up iTunes on my laptop and alot of music that I had was gone. And all of my playlist were deleted as well. I have no reason as to why this happened but it would not have been a big deal. So I looked around and it was still in my files so I just needed to reload it into iTunes and it would have been fine. But this morning I needed to charge my iPod, so I synch it up to my laptop and what does it do? It erases everything; all my playlists, music, podcasts, everything.
So what am I doing right now? Reloading it before I have to go to workin 5 minutes so I can have some music to listen to. This sucks....First problem with iTunes.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

wow that does suck. Good luck getting that all in your ipod