Monday, June 11, 2007
So it is Monday again. We had a pretty busy weekend. Friday night I got to work 11pm-3am (fun stuff) than I woke up at 8:30 to go and meet the Elders Quorum and work on our Pinewood Derby Cars(will have pictures after it is done). Yes We are having a pinewood derby as an elders quorum. Then we had some friends over and played croquet and BBQ'ed. Then Nat and I went to go see Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. They are so talented and put on such a good show. So go to ryanshupe.net and see if they are gonna be in near you so that you can go see them. I saw them in Nashville at the Exit Inn about 5 years ago. Anyways So after the show Nat and I went and got a CD and we even got it autographed by the band, fun huh? Then Sunday was filled with church and meetings and more meetings and back to work at 11:00pm. I'm tired......
Posted by
nat & ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You will wear out with that kind of schedule.
Yeah for pinewood derby...
Nashville would be so much more relaxing. :)
Post a Comment