I finally got my grades back for the semester and they are so good I would like to share.
BENJAMIN LOVE |
| Summer Term 2007 |
| Department | Course | Section | Course Title | Mid-Term | Final Grade | Credit | Points |
| AUTO | 118 | 1 | AUTO MAINT II | | B- | 3.0 | 8.1 |
| BIO | 102 | 8 | PRIN BIO LAB | | A | 1.0 | 4.0 |
| ENG | 312 | 2 | ADVWRTG/BUS | | B+ | 3.0 | 10.2 |
| ESS | 131 | 4 | GOLF | | A- | 1.0 | 3.7 |
| IS | 140 | 8 | MICRO APPLIC | | A- | 3.0 | 11.1 |
| REL | 122 | 26 | BOOK OF MORMON | | A- | 2.0 | 7.4 |
| Totals are for Selected Term | Credit Carried | Credit Earned | Points Earned | Grade Point Avg |
| Current Semester | 13.0 | 13.0 | 44.5 | 3.423 |
| Cumulative Totals | 70.0 | 65.0 | 180.4 | 2.577 |
5 comments:
That's awesome Ben!! Hey I saw that you like Burn Notice. Ben loves that show. I also started watching Man vs. Wild. I think that is a cool cool show.
Burn notice is hilarious. It is set to record every thursday night and Bear is maniac. yes yes yes
Great grades. I know you are so pleased.
Hey, I like Burn Notice, too. I saw it once and then since then I keep missing it. I need to set it to record automatically. There are certainly enough nights there is "nothing" to watch where I could catch up. I tried to explain to Pat why I like this show and she just couldn't get it. :)
Great grades Ben!!!
What is Burn Notice? Love Man vs Wild!!! Have you seen Ice Truckers? That's a crazy show!!!
its set to record every time too. love DVR.....
Post a Comment