Thursday, July 19, 2007

Schools out for summer...

When reading "schools out for summer" you need to sing it like the old Alice Cooper song. But anyways I took my last final yesterday and I also picked up my diploma cover(for my associated degree). Graduation was last night, so if all goes well my name was probably read. Lets hear a big hip hip hooray for Ben...
We have 2 weeks until we go to San Diego and Nat and I are so pumped. We are gonna spend a day at Magic Mountain(6 Flags), a day at the San Diego Temple, some time at the beach and the rest of the time just hanging out with Nat's family and doing stuff in San Diego.

4 comments:

Smith1230 said...

awesome! Congrats on the associates

Shannon Hairr said...

Congrats!!

Andrew said...

Woot! I am so jealous about going to the San Diego temple.

Linda Love said...

Woohoo
Half way to the big one.
I know you are looking forward to the Calif. trip. Hope you have a great time.