Sunday, August 26, 2007

IT ALL FIT INTO ONE TRAILER........ granted there are some odd and end stuff like our luggage and a couple of other things but IT FIT. Now I can say it really pays to play video games. (as I look to see how am going to fit the next piece into the Tetris board)

2 comments:

Linda Love said...

Hey that is great. It should cut down on your gas expense not to have to haul another trailer behind your car.

You seem to have inherited the Richard Love gene for packing a trailer. Do you remember how fanatic he was about packing the band trailer? I think Bryan (with all the times he has moved) also inherited the gene. :)

Adrianne said...

Sounds like I should call you guys to help me next time I move! Though I have to admit Rob & Matt did it in record time...and it doesn't hurt when David Brooke brings his "BIG" truck!

I'm so excited for your move. Just hurry and find a place so I can come out to visit. I've wanted to see Tennessee ever since Natalie fell in love there. (I just hope she remembers her Idaho roots and doesn't come off sounding too much like a native!)

My only regret is that the drive to Tennessee doesn't take you through my part of the country. Love to you both!