Saturday, September 1, 2007

Homeless...YEAH!

We are homeless and have never been HAPPIER!!! We finally signed the papers on Thursday and have been staying with my grandma in the metropolis of Pingree, ID - population 5. Grandma T is doing her best to spoil us rotten... and it is working! We wake up every morning to fresh baked bread and breakfast on the table...and come home to a five course meal on the table. Ben has been wondering how that "continuously cooking" gene skipped me. But even grandma's cooking can't keep Ben from his excitement of going home to Tennessee! Ben has not stopped jumping around yelling, "Go UT!" since!

5 comments:

Linda Love said...

Enjoy Grandma's cooking while it lasts. Nothing is quite as good, at least where my Grandmothers were concerned.

Ben, my condolences on the UT score last night. I saw part of the game.

We'll see you soon - really soon!

Smith1230 said...

You guys are too cute. I can't wait to see you. I have work Sunday night in Nashville and will be at mom's probably on the 10th to sleep a few hours or I won't make it home. So I should see you some then.

nat & ben said...

sweet..... Go UT!!!!!!

Shannon Hairr said...

We are so happy you are coming home, we might even cheer for UT too! Unless they are playing LSU! Go Tigers!!

Andrew said...

Yeah, how 'bout them Cal Golden Bears?