That is outstanding! (even if he got there through unfair advantage) I'm sure there was quite a party after that happened. I knew you were going to that game, but I didn't hear about the record getting broken in time to put it all together that you were there for it. What luck!
We have been married since November 14, 2003. Natalie finished three years at BYU studying Statistics before this cute Tennessee boy stole her heart. Ben received his Associates from BYU-I in July. We moved to Tennessee where Ben's family lives to finish our degrees. Tennessee is a whole new world, but the weather is FABULOUS!
3 comments:
That is outstanding! (even if he got there through unfair advantage) I'm sure there was quite a party after that happened. I knew you were going to that game, but I didn't hear about the record getting broken in time to put it all together that you were there for it. What luck!
WOW, that would be even cooler if he were a likeable guy!!
yeh I was rooting for the Padres to win but it was still exciting for us to see him tie the record.
Post a Comment