Well today is Tuesday and I have not added any pictures from out trip because I forgot the cord to transfer the pictures from the camera to the computer.......but wait I just remembered I can use the memory card and do it that way...... So that will be my next project when we have time.
But to update you on what we have been doing....
Yesterday we drove up to L.A. and went to Six Flags Magic Mountain. We spent all day riding rides and enjoying standing in line (sometimes an hour and a half) to ride a ride that lasted maybe a minute and a half. But so worth it. It was so much fun.
Today we went to the beach it was a really secluded beach near San Diego that you had to hike to. It was so pretty, for I have not been to a beach on the left coast. We will be enjoying some golf tomorrow and then a trip to the San Diego Temple.
I will post pictures as soon I can retrieve them from my camera and put on our laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you are having so much fun. How much longer are you there?
Did I tell you that my family lived near San Diego (the town was Chula Vista) when I was 3 or 4 years old? My parents owned their first home there and had to leave it when Daddy got transferred to Florida.
I hope you are having wonderful weather. It is nasty here and just about everywhere in the eastern third of the country. There was a tornado in Brooklyn (New York City) this morning. And we are on our third day of triple digit temperatures with at least one more to go. They think our heat index might be 107 tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to the pictures.
Post a Comment