Well congrats to the LSU Tigers. They beat the University of Tennessee and they are on to the National Championship game. Hopefully they can show The Ohio State Buckeyes how we play football in the SEC again.
hey its cassie and mitch from good ol rexburg times. our blog is mitchandcassie.blogspot.com Anyway Mitch and I actually thought of you guys during the Tennessee LSU game because I said it reminds me of Rexburg when Ben wearing all of his orange gear was yelling out his window at Kent saying LSU was going to lose! So it was kind of deja vu!! How are you guys??
Hey Nat! This is Adrienne Berg! That picture up top is so cute! Well I found your blog from Kelli Munns blog. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my "fellow bloggers" list on my blog. Hope all is well!!!
Hey! Thanks so much for the invite on Christmas. We would have taken you up on the offer for sure if we weren't going home. That was so nice of you guys to think of us though. We keep talking about making a trip up to Nashville to see you guys, we just need to make it happen! What part of Nashville is Ben from exactly? We've become friends with a couple here that are going to dental school and he is from Franklin. Anyway, hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and hopefully we see you soon! --Nikky
We have been married since November 14, 2003. Natalie finished three years at BYU studying Statistics before this cute Tennessee boy stole her heart. Ben received his Associates from BYU-I in July. We moved to Tennessee where Ben's family lives to finish our degrees. Tennessee is a whole new world, but the weather is FABULOUS!
4 comments:
hey its cassie and mitch from good ol rexburg times. our blog is mitchandcassie.blogspot.com
Anyway Mitch and I actually thought of you guys during the Tennessee LSU game because I said it reminds me of Rexburg when Ben wearing all of his orange gear was yelling out his window at Kent saying LSU was going to lose! So it was kind of deja vu!! How are you guys??
Hey Nat! This is Adrienne Berg! That picture up top is so cute! Well I found your blog from Kelli Munns blog. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my "fellow bloggers" list on my blog. Hope all is well!!!
Love the Christmas look to you blog.
Hey! Thanks so much for the invite on Christmas. We would have taken you up on the offer for sure if we weren't going home. That was so nice of you guys to think of us though. We keep talking about making a trip up to Nashville to see you guys, we just need to make it happen! What part of Nashville is Ben from exactly? We've become friends with a couple here that are going to dental school and he is from Franklin. Anyway, hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and hopefully we see you soon! --Nikky
Post a Comment