Um,well I know everyone has been thinking what has Natalie and Ben, been up too? Well, a whole lot,and nothing at all, all at the same time. We have recently found and moved into a nice little town home in Smyrna, Tn. We both have been working, and I have been trying to motivate my self to go back to school. If I can convince Natalie to take some pictures we will update everyone with some pictures.
Natalie's parents came out to visit last week. We had a great time and hope that they did too. Natalie's Brother Matt has been out here for the last month as well. Now we have a home to ourselves again, which has been really nice. While Nat's parents were here, Bob, Matt, and I went and played golf. Nat and her mother went shopping, as the girls always do. We introduced them to the Opry Mills Mall. We did some site seeing and had lots of fun.
We hope to be better at this blog thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello to our favorite Love family! We found you through the grape-vine. Sounds like everything is going well for you two! We miss you and our fun FHE nights. If you are ever in Utah we will have to get together : )! Keep in touch!
Congrats on getting your own home! Post some pictures, I want to see Tennessee in July!
What to go and get a house. It's good hear you are still amongst the living. we think of you often and watch the "Shake it Bob" just to remind us of how great you folks are.
almost forgot, go beazer6th.blogspot.com for some pictures from the ward. I don't know if you will know any of these folks but it doesn't hurt to look.
Post a Comment