I Can't believe that we are already through the better part of July. Summer has just flown by. I know we still have August to go but then there is September and Football. Yep another football season is quietly approaching. I can't wait for those word's "It's Football time is Tennessee". Only 36 days away.
While on that topic of waiting for something. It has been a really long time since we have seen Jack on screen. Some of you may know what I am talking about and may have the same feelings. For those of you who may agree, here ya go.
Hey guys, it's Rob and Lisa. We're out in Kearney to night and will hopefully be in Nashville by noon on Saturday. We'll have to get together and see your new house. We also need to get some tickets to Volunteers game. See ya soon.
So, I was thinking TN is not really that far away from Houston. Maybe you should plan to visit us here for your next road trip. We really miss hanging out with you. In fact we were just talking about playing games with you two tonight as we played Rook and I was getting annoyed with Phil. You know how he gets when playing games. Anyhow, hope all is well.
We have been married since November 14, 2003. Natalie finished three years at BYU studying Statistics before this cute Tennessee boy stole her heart. Ben received his Associates from BYU-I in July. We moved to Tennessee where Ben's family lives to finish our degrees. Tennessee is a whole new world, but the weather is FABULOUS!
2 comments:
Hey guys, it's Rob and Lisa. We're out in Kearney to night and will hopefully be in Nashville by noon on Saturday. We'll have to get together and see your new house. We also need to get some tickets to Volunteers game. See ya soon.
So, I was thinking TN is not really that far away from Houston. Maybe you should plan to visit us here for your next road trip. We really miss hanging out with you. In fact we were just talking about playing games with you two tonight as we played Rook and I was getting annoyed with Phil. You know how he gets when playing games. Anyhow, hope all is well.
Post a Comment