I have been meaning to post these picture for a couple of weeks now. The other day Nat and I finally had a day off that we could spend together so we went for a drive. Yep..... we went for a drive. I know what your thinking. "GO FOR A DRIVE WITH HOW HIGH GAS PRICES ARE AND ALL". We actually wanted to celebrate lower gas prices... The funny thing is that the price has actually fallen 25 cents more since then. Who knows what we will do next. This is a map of were we went.
Hill Billy Willy? Only in Tennessee...ha ha! When you want to go on a drive again just come down to Memphis! We would love to hang out with you guys again!
We have been married since November 14, 2003. Natalie finished three years at BYU studying Statistics before this cute Tennessee boy stole her heart. Ben received his Associates from BYU-I in July. We moved to Tennessee where Ben's family lives to finish our degrees. Tennessee is a whole new world, but the weather is FABULOUS!
2 comments:
Awesome! Way to bring back the good old fashioned "let's drive somewhere for no real reason"!
Hill Billy Willy? Only in Tennessee...ha ha! When you want to go on a drive again just come down to Memphis! We would love to hang out with you guys again!
Post a Comment