Thgank you Andrew for noticing that we have green grass. I have tried to get it green now that I am mowing it. With a little fertilizer and stuff to make our grass greener I think that it has finally worked. YEH!!!!!! OH... and Happy Fathers Day!!!
Well I think what helps is the underground sprinkler system that we have set up on a timer to come on every night for 15 minutes. And I live in a desert as well... probably more so than tennessee. But thanks anyway I really like it when people notice our nice grass.
our sprinklers are set to run every other night at 9:30 for 15 minutes. You all should get an underground sprinkler system there not that hard to put in your self. I didnt do ours the house came with it, but I have helped some friends and it didnt seem that hard.
We have been married since November 14, 2003. Natalie finished three years at BYU studying Statistics before this cute Tennessee boy stole her heart. Ben received his Associates from BYU-I in July. We moved to Tennessee where Ben's family lives to finish our degrees. Tennessee is a whole new world, but the weather is FABULOUS!
6 comments:
Green grass is impossible here in the "Tennessee Desert". Not that I have any desire to care for grass in the near future.
Well I think what helps is the underground sprinkler system that we have set up on a timer to come on every night for 15 minutes. And I live in a desert as well... probably more so than tennessee. But thanks anyway I really like it when people notice our nice grass.
We have green grass!! But Rusty waters all the time!!
We have brown grass. Ben would water all the time but we are in a drought and can't do any watering.
our sprinklers are set to run every other night at 9:30 for 15 minutes.
You all should get an underground sprinkler system there not that hard to put in your self. I didnt do ours the house came with it, but I have helped some friends and it didnt seem that hard.
Rusty wants one but then we would have to tear up our pretty green grass!
Post a Comment