Saturday, June 16, 2007

New post time again..... Well you can see the date and it is Saturaday. Nat and I cleaned the cars today so I pulled out the camera and shot some pictures because I am pretty proud of my self this week. It has been so nice having the civic back. When we got it back the AC didnt work, so in my Auto Class I fixed it, and I have fixed several other things too. Well here it is


And our Jeep


And I also took some pictures of our dirty house for those of you who havent seen it yet.


Our lovely flowers that Nat just planted.


Our front entryway


Our Living Room.


Our dirty kitchen


Our little back yard .

More pictures to come as we clean our house.....

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Wow, that's some green grass.

Shannon Hairr said...

Very cute!!

Unknown said...

Wow, your place looks totally different. Man we really miss hanging out with you guys. What happened? Oh yeah, we moved!!